Thursday, March 3, 2011

Snow



We went up to Northstar for a few days with Adam, Ali, Renee, Lisa, Dan, and Zach for some fun in the snow. There was a huge snowstorm the day prior, so we had fresh powder everywhere! Kaela absolutely loved playing in the snow and sledding. Adam also gave Kaela her first ride on the snowboard (he is determined that she will be snowboarding with him next winter :). I also loved how she would call the sled we borrowed her "rowboat". Before we left she would sit in it in our livingroom and pretend she was in a boat - oh to have the imagination of a 2 year old! We had a great time and can't wait to spend more winter days up at Tahoe.

Oh, and she said "wuv you" for the first time last week - music to my ears, even if it was said while she was being disciplined (figures that's when she would say it). Since then we have heard "mama I wuv you" and "daddy I wuv you" - couldn't ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment