Sunday, October 4, 2009
Family, Friends, and Holidays
In the last few weeks I've seen most of my aunts and uncles, got to meet more of mom and dad's friends, and celebrated my first Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. I also went to a few playdates and a birthday party too. I'm still crawling everywhere and standing up to reach stuff. I like to say "mamamamama" a lot but am still working on "dadadadada". Mom and dad are happy that I'm still sleeping through the night, but there is so much to do and see during the day that I don't like to nap much (which I think makes mom and dad a bit crazy). I eat just about everything, but I only like fruits if they are really cold. I especially like to feed myself. Oh, I also have 4 teeth already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment