Monday, October 12, 2009

8 months old


At 8 months I weigh in at 15lbs, 11.5oz. I really like my solids and eat 3 whole meals each day in addition to my bottles. I eat just about everything but I'm not crazy about avocado and cantaloupe. I like feeding myself cheerios and snacks too. In the last month I've started swinging on the baby swings at the park, celebrated Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkot and got to spend a weekend with Nana Kristi and Papa Dave. I still sleep through the night, but I I don't like to nap too much. I can crawl pretty fast and have started to "cruise" too - walking while holding on to things like the sofa. I love animals and like that Akira is not as scared of me as before. If Mommy helps me I can pet her without her running away! Koko likes to play and doesn't run off when I grab his fur. Other than that, overall I am a happy baby and have a lot of fun each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment