Monday, July 13, 2009

4th Month


Just after I turned 3 months old I started to roll from my back to my stomach. It took me a little while to learn how to roll back to my stomach, so Mom and Dad had to help me a bit. At the end of May I also took my first airplane ride with Mommy and Savta. We went to San Diego for Auntie Keren's baby shower. We stayed at Keren and Derren's new house with Uncle Adam and Auntie Ali - it was fun spending so much time with all of them! A week later, on June 6th, I had my Hebrew baby naming ceremony at B'nai Shalom, the synagogue where Mommy went to Hebrew School. My Hebrew name is Adira, which means "strong". Lastly, on my 4 month birthday, Mommy took me swimming for the first time at the Berkeley Warm Pool - it is an indoor heated pool. I liked it because it was like being in a big bath tub, but Mommy was in it too, so we could play.

No comments:

Post a Comment