Monday, July 13, 2009
2nd Month
This month I started smiling. The first time I did it while looking at Mommy, she called it the "Mommy I love you look", and she was really happy. I think that smiling is fun. The big event of this month for my family is that we bought a house in Alameda and moved when I was 6 weeks old. It was hard work for Mommy and Daddy, but I love our new house and living in Alameda. I have my own room now (but I still get to sleep next to Mom in the bassinet for now), and there are nice streets to take walks on. This month I also went to my first (and second) seders for Passover. I slept through most of them, but I did get to hear the Four Questions on the first night. Lastly, I had my first playdates with Dahlia and Ari. Dahlia is a few weeks older than me and is the daughter of Kelly, Mommy's friend from elementary, middle, and high school. Ari is 8 months older than me and is Dania's youngest son. Dania has been Mommy's friend since 1985!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment