Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday Kaela! This year I've decided to let Kaela tell a little bit about herself . . . "I like making hearts. My favorite book is the 'Never Girls' (it's a chapter book). I also like lucky charms for breakfast (side note from mom - these are purchased for special occasions like birthday). My favorite dress is my short-sleeved dress that goes to my ankles. I like to play hopscotch. Also, I don't know . . . Playdates make me happy. I like to learn math the most. I don't like sleeping with the lights out. I get nervous sometimes too. I love him - baby brother - Colin. I like being a big sister. My favorite dessert is ice-cream - mint chip." There is it - Kaela in a nutshell. I might also add that she continues to be an absolutely amazing big sister, is an attentive student and quick learner, and has an active imagination as well as is polite, kind, and goofy too. She is maturing so quickly that it makes me want to slow down time. When opening her presents this year, she actually said "OMG". This year's birthday seemed to stretch over 4 days. It started with a birthday/Valentine's Day party at school on Thursday (in class and at the after-school program), having dinner at Katsu with the family plus Nana, Papa, Savta, Grandpa, Adam, Ali, Zoe, and Devon followed by ice-cream and cookies at Cookiebar on Friday, then her birthday party at Pump It Up on Saturday, and finally a fun randomly warm beach day at the Alameda Beach on Sunday with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment