Thursday, November 12, 2009
9 Months Old
Not much too new around here. I'm a fast little crawler and am not too interested in walking yet. I like to feed myself little pieces of food and have tried a few new foods lately. I love cheese and little puffed stars and liked macaroni and cheese, but I'm not too excited about kiwi or papaya. Mom's been keeping me busy with activities during the day - going to indoor play areas, swinging and sliding at the park, and jogging with her in the mornings. I nap better when she tires me out which I think she likes too. I got too big for my baby bathtub, so now I play in a big inflatable duck that quacks during bathtime. It is much more fun. Other than that I love reading books, "exploring the world with my mouth" (or as Mommy and Daddy put it - being a human vacuum-cleaner), and playing. Who could want anything more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment